Sunday, December 27, 2009

OUT WITH THE OLD------------- IN WITH THE NEW


Christmas is over and I hope and pray that you had a wonderful time this Christmas PRESENT, with friends and family and all the fond memories of Christmas PAST and looking foward and making plans already for Christmas FUTURE. And now that it's over and you've stuffed yourself with all that good Christmas PUDDING and all the trimings that go with a great Christmas Dinner , it's time to make that same promise to yourself "this year( that we make every year ) I'm going to lose a few lbs. and eat a little healthier and take care of myself " so you can enjoy many more holidays , with friends and family,AND with another day of celebration coming fast on the heels of the last one, and this one , with the attention being given to drink and folic and lots of singing and dancing and fireworks , that you remember that it's also one of the holidays when many lives are lost , because of drinking and driving or riding with someone who has been drinking and driving just DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Malcolm and Ciejay

6 comments:

Mike said...

Hi Malcolm like the pic but Ciejay seems to have aged somewhat :-)

Anonymous said...

West meets East.

Leading man pulling his fair maiden ? 55

Steve said...

So that's downtown Kanchanaburi these days? Very nice. I'll have to rethink my plans on relocating to Bangkok :>)

Camille said...

Carry on Malcolm!

Camille said...

Carry on Malcolm!

Martyn said...

Love the photo but the words are a bit hollow at the moment. Wi's nephew passed away two days ago, motorbike accident, no drink involved. Doy was only eighteen, he's being cremated in the village in around three hours time, I've got to get back for that. I will catch up with everyones posts on my return to Udon in a couple of days time, hope you don't mind me using your blog as my mouthpiece. Best wishes to yourself and Ciejay.