Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I ' M A GRAND-PA

A PILE OF PUPPIES
A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS








"LOOK AT ME " I 'M A MOMMIE TOO




Well , I know you think I'm crazy , but Smokey is such a wonderful dog and a real important member of our little community here on Moo 1 ,she is a watch dog( warns at night of any strangers that may wonder up our road,) and guard dog for all the kids and our homes , (she want let any strange dogs come on our road) , WELL, I guess I better say never ,because , last night she delivered 6 of the cutist little baby puppies you have ever seen , 3 black, 3 white , 3 girls ,3 boys and 3 of them are Thai ridgebacks dogs , 2 boys and 1 girl, you can check out ridgebacks on the net . Mother and babies are doing fine , and we have moved them into a small building where they will be warm and dry , Smokey seems to like it , Ciejay is running around fussing ,to make sure Smokey and babies are ok . And she does'nt like dogs. ha ha ha . Well I want bore you any more , just wanted to give you a up-date on the girls and soi boys of Moo 1 and their babies , by the way Pooie and her kids are doing great and growing and ,already have homes as soon as they can travel. Malcolm

3 comments:

Martyn said...

Happy days grandpa and grandma. They do look cute and three black and three white, amazing. Maybe you should set up a giant chessboard in your front garden and have a game whilst they're still inactive. Once they get moving then you're gonna sweat off a few pounds hunting them out. Best wishes to the nine of you.

Talen said...

The puppies are adorable I can see why you are a proud grandpa.

Mike Rose said...

Hi Malcolm looks like mother and litter are doing fine.

I was interested in your comment regarding Ridgebacks since I fancy a Blue Thai Ridgeback.

How pure do you think they are i.e. was Dad a Ridgeback that came visiting?