Friday, August 20, 2010

Enough is Enough

This is my first time in the Hammock in 21 days as you can see , I've lost a little weight (14 lb.) but I'm feeling stronger.

Well , I think I've been a slave to that bed long enough , I've been in and out of it (mostly in ) now for 21 days and I say I need to pull myself up by my bootstraps and get on with living normal again, I have eaten good the last couple of days and have started to get my strength back .The Dr.'s ran all kind of test and everything turned out ok , My last run thru the hospital a few days ago they said I just had a bad flu, that was not responding very well even to anti-biotics and told me to get all the vitamin C I could and in doing this I feel a lot better .

Thanks for all the well wishes and encouragement and prayers , thats what keep me from getting depressed, and there was a few times when I felt like throwing in the towel .

I am soooo much thankful to Ciejay, she has had her hands full ,taking care of me , I don't think I'm a easy patient to care for , I hate being sick . She has been a real trooper and , I will forever be greatful to her .

I'll be back to my blog in a couple of days as soon as I get my mind back in gear too .. Malcolm

13 comments:

Mike said...

Hi Malcolm glad you are on the mend. Its a bad time of the year for bugs what with the rainy season etc.

tom Yam said...

Hi Malcolm, sounds like you are out the other side side now. Take it easy and eat plenty of fruit and give that hammock some stick.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Tom Yam...........

Anonymous said...

keep that spirit up M. nourish your mind, spirit and body.

Anonymous said...

Pleased to see that things are looking up for you a little. Hope you'll soon be back to full speed.

All the best, Boonsong

LindyLouMac said...

So good to hear you are getting over your particularly rough bout of feeling so grotty.

Richard said...

Glad to see you up, take it slow for a bit.

Sevenwinds said...

Malcolm,
Hey its great to see you in that hammock again. Before you know it, its going to be back to normal again. Glad to hear from you and great to read your blog again.

Camille said...

Good to see you on the up again buddy!

Bangkokbuddy said...

something is going around. I was sick last week. still sick a little. take care, malcolm.

Lawrence said...

Macolm, Good to see you posting here again, as well as posing in that hammock of yours. You are really a lucky man to have Ciejay to take such good care of you. Take it easy now.

Ivan Krakow said...

Hi Malcolmn,

Good to see that you are back at it. Sounds like you will be blogging away in short order.

Take care, I will checking in to see what's new.

Ivan

Martyn said...

Malcolm I see the beautiful Thai nurse pulled you through, she was probably just as effective as all that Vitamin C you swallowed.

Maybe now you feel up to turning up your Elvis CD's a little louder and swinging a higher arc on your hammock.

Look forward to your next post cowboy.

Talen said...

Malcolm, Glad to hear you are doing better and getting some much needed hammock time.